Freitag, 29. April 2011

Leather armor and LARP-stuff..

Yay, doing handicraft work for an upcoming Larp^^... we're gonna play a mercenary-group :)
 Sooo...what I'm gonna need? An armor! Did I find one which I liked and could afford? Nooooo.....so....let's make one on my own (of course :P)

Some WIP pics:


Because fixing pins can't go through the leather I sinply used pegs :P



My cool self-made dress form :P

Andi trying the leather-armor on, so that I could attach the paper-pieces to it....yeah...we kind of have the same measurements xDD 

The paper-squares show where the metal-plates will be~

There'll also be a lacing in the middleof the back^^


cutting metal~

*smiiiiileeeee* xD

Next step is grinding the little metall plates (42 of them -.-") and staking them to the leather. So happy my boys help me with this ;)!

So stay tunedfor more^^

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hello guys, Clockwork here! Sadly I can't access to this blog anymore, so I made a new one!


    NEW BLOG!
    ----> http://clockworkscorner.blogspot.com/ <---



    I hope you'll follow the new blog as well :)

    Greetz, Clockwork

    AntwortenLöschen